Monday, April 19, 2010

Hello Hello :D

I am taking a break from Facebook for a week (wish me luck, yeah?) after being inspired by one of my friend's. This will give me more opportunities to get back into the blogging world. (YAY!)

So far I have been busy finishing school, but I am down to my last three subjects now and then I will be home free! YIPPEE!!!! I am ready to be done with school and on to.........college and...more school...harder school...with more responsibilities...and less sleep...yeeeeeeeah...lol well I'll be ready for it by then. Here's a chapter from the Bible that's been on my mind lately, thought I'd throw it out there in case anyone wants to read it, I'll be posting my thoughts on it later. The passage is Romans 8. Blessings!

1 comment:

Janai Fuentes said...

Hey Sarah! Just wanted to tell you that since you started to take a break from fb...that it's my turn so I'm taking a WHILE break from fb (not sure exactly how long but probably a couple weeks). So YOU have to wish ME LUCK!! lol! How have you been lately?

~Janai