Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's a bird it's a plane it's...THE SARAH!!!!

Gasp! No! That did not just happen! There is no possible way that I could have let 2 months slide by...grooooooooooooooan! I am SOOOOOOOO embarrassingly sorry to everyone who reads this forgotten little blog!!! I'm surprised I still have 9 followers! (make that shocked lol I wouldn't blame anyone if I had none left after that horrible abandonment) But I have returned!

So lately the focus in my life has been to graduate from high school...for anyone new to my blog I've been home schooled all my life (loved it by the way). Anyways, in gathering up all my old tests and reports I've taken several long trips down memory's lane and returned with a handful of lessons that God has taught me these last four years.

If you want to make a difference you have to be willing to be different
Surrendering to God's will is a daily battle
Growth can not come without change
God has emotions...WOW!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Truth isn't a matter of opinion
If pride is what threw Satan out of heaven, what makes me think I can get away with it?
My personal battles are only a small part of the spiritual war
Secrets are what make us who we are, revealing them is what shapes us into what we can become (I came up with that one! ME! lol sry but I think it has a nice ring to it hehe)
A good motive does not justify wrong actions
Goodbyes just mean you're growing up

So yeah, a little from my heart to yours...let me know what you think! Lotsa love! Will be posting a lot more now lol! Blessings!




3 comments:

HIS daughter said...

YAYAYAYA YOU ARE BACK :) It is neat to read about what the Lord has been teaching you :) Love ya girly!

Sarah said...

Awwwww thanks Katy! mucho amor chica!

Emily said...

It's great to hear from you again!!! And it's awesome to be able to read what the Lord has taught you <3

Emily